Elite Line Services is a major single source maintenance solution in the industry with the bandwidth to service all of your equipment maintenance needs. We maintain all original equipment manufacturers for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB, Facilities, GSE and vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross utilize technicians between equipment types to provide seamless coverage that protects the best interest of our customers. Whether this is getting full warranty value for new parts and systems or applying experienced and specialized technical support for mature equipment needs, ELS has you covered.
Elite Line Services offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, Paid Leave, and Paid Whole Sale Shopping Membership (Sam’s Club)
• Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
• Provides software training to end users and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Works with Management to roll out standard object coding scheme, preventive maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and is responsible for EAM reports
• Manages work orders in the system to ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommends software enhancements and process changes.
• Measures and publishes KPI metrics, interprets data and recommend findings
• Assists with monitoring of the conveyor system performance.
• Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
• Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
• Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
• 4 year BS degree in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields (preferred not required)
2+ years experience working with Controls Panels. PLC troubleshooting using Allan Bradley (series 5000 high desired)
• 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
• 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suite. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
• 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
• User training experience is desired.
• Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills